My new horse Hugo - ID

VictoriaEDT

www.equinedental.co.uk
So after a month from hell and losing my beautiful Charlie (coloured in sig) to Cushings/Laminitis I have bought my new horse Hugo.

16.2 turning 5 pure bred ID dapple grey.
Breeding (for those interested!) Sire: Classic Vision RID and Dam Conlawn Rusheen RID premier broodmare so hopefully I can get him properly registered!

I got him from word of mouth - although I was v interested in a beautful horse from Janet George but Hugo was slightly more local and my friend knew him well.

8.jpg

Photo667.jpg

Photo663.jpg

Photo674.jpg

Photo676.jpg

Cazzah

Visit site
Ooooh, he's absolutely lovely - what a nice face and kind eye!! Looks like he's making lots of friends already - hope you have lots of fun with him :D

VictoriaEDT

www.equinedental.co.uk
Thank you all - yes he is pretty special; he had to be to come close to replacing Charlie :-(

Not sure what plans are yet, bought for pleasure and hunting but you never know what will happen in the future! Benson21......you missed him in H&H, apparently he has been advertised in there for a few weeks!

kbsaff

Visit site
Mmm yummy! Enjoy him, I'm very jealous.
Of course no on will ever replace Charlie and no one is trying to.
Hugo is lovely and you'll have a great time with him.
I found it hard when I lost my mares within 6 months of each other. I had to keep reminding myself that my new boy didn't know anything about the last horses and he was just here to try his best for me.

JenTaz

Visit site
he's lovely, i also have a just turned 5 dapple grey ID gelding, they are almost identical, your boy looks a bit more grown up than taz lol