My next equine project horse

sandi_84

Visit site
Aw! I'm so happy for you! :D Ted looked so smart all done up for his show! :D

Well done to you all, Ted is proving to be such a lovely horse and it's just a fantastic journey to read about. Thank you again for sharing AA :)

Hetsmum

Visit site
OMG - Ted you are a superstar!!! I welled up again........so not surprised you did. Hats off to all involved with him. ps keep the feathers.....it's very manly! :)

AdorableAlice

Visit site
Not that I know of. All the people who have been involved in helping me and looking after him when I was ill, came to watch today which was lovely. His personal vet who is also the person solely responsible for him coming to me, missed his test because she was on call, but a message was received. I can remember her telling me he would turn into a nice horse. That was the day he arrived and had to be sedated and carried off the truck. I remember thinking 'what a heap of junk'. As always she was right and I am so pleased I didn't give up on him.

He has one more week away and on Sunday is doing a pleasure ride before being dropped off home.

AdorableAlice

Visit site
Wow wow and triple wow ...well,done Ted! Has he asked for a pass to go in to town to celebrate? I'm sure Alice would put a party dress on for the occasion? :)

He went without a pass and now I have a right mess to sort out.

He has been arrested for drunk and disorderly. I have to fetch him from the nick. He overdosed on alcopops and was found in the High Street snogging a stranger at 3am. He was also witnessed peeing in public and being rowdy in the queue for a late night kebab. That is par for the course in our town centre anyway! He is demanding a solicitor, head ache pills and imodium pills, it appears the kebab was a bit iffy.

Alice was not arrested but is also in a mess. She went out wearing a belt for a skirt, a boob tube and 8" heels. She is normally a frump so no idea what got into her head last night. Apparently she is in A and E after managing to wedge her heels in the pavement and spraining all her ankles, of course the 11 babycham's prior to the fall had nothing to do with her ability to remain upright. She wants a cardigan, her make up bag and a taxi to bring her home.

Teenagers, who would have them.

View

Visit site
Oh fab - way to go Ted (the stressage, not the D&D). I was another welling up when I saw the photos.

Is he still going on the pleasure ride next weekend, or has he been grounded?

Cobbytype

Visit site
He went without a pass and now I have a right mess to sort out.

He has been arrested for drunk and disorderly. I have to fetch him from the nick. He overdosed on alcopops and was found in the High Street snogging a stranger at 3am. He was also witnessed peeing in public and being rowdy in the queue for a late night kebab. That is par for the course in our town centre anyway! He is demanding a solicitor, head ache pills and imodium pills, it appears the kebab was a bit iffy.

Alice was not arrested but is also in a mess. She went out wearing a belt for a skirt, a boob tube and 8" heels. She is normally a frump so no idea what got into her head last night. Apparently she is in A and E after managing to wedge her heels in the pavement and spraining all her ankles, of course the 11 babycham's prior to the fall had nothing to do with her ability to remain upright. She wants a cardigan, her make up bag and a taxi to bring her home.

Teenagers, who would have them.

Ha, Ha, Tell Alice that next time, she needs a more classy drink, maybe 'Pony, the drink with a kick'.

Well done to Ted, he looked just lovely and so glad you didn't try to make him something he isn't (by taking off his feathers). There's no shame in a cold blood horse - I love em, as do many others.

willhegofirst

Visit site
Oh AA you really should write a book! Ted was so lucky when he ended up with you, his life by now could have been a very sorry story, you are a credit to each other and I'm sure you will both have a very happy future together.

AdorableAlice

Visit site
Bloomin' heck. I can just imagine Ted "havin' it large" in Ibiza.
Is Alice going with him? I'm not sure which of them would need to be keeping the other out of trouble...

Ted is going to holiday in Bromsgrove on Sea, with Lucy and Lilly the cows. Alice is not having a holiday given that she seems to have been able to work the system all summer to avoid work. It took four attempts to get on her this morning and another 3 dismounts and get back on before the mannerly move off was achieved. She is rather teenager ish as the moment, she stomped and cussed over having a wash down and is currently sulking in the field. Must be the babycham !

Nessa4

Visit site
Ted is going to holiday in Bromsgrove on Sea, with Lucy and Lilly the cows. Alice is not having a holiday given that she seems to have been able to work the system all summer to avoid work. It took four attempts to get on her this morning and another 3 dismounts and get back on before the mannerly move off was achieved. She is rather teenager ish as the moment, she stomped and cussed over having a wash down and is currently sulking in the field. Must be the babycham !

OOOH! I was born in Bromsgrove. Lived in Dodford for first six years of my life (many, many years ago!!).' Hope Ted has a lovely restful time, cause he has been a star! Alice clearly has a hangover, but hopefully will recognise the error of her ways.

AdorableAlice

Visit site
The success has gone to his head. He has contacted Carl and is negotiating a rate. He is researching a late entry to Rio and has updated his Christmas list to include a bespoke Albion dressage saddle, a bling bridle and a solarium.

The reality is, I have cleaned the cow pen out ready his return on Sunday, a fifth hand turnout rug has had the spiders power washed off it and a bale of last years hay is coming.

Nicnac

Visit site
Just caught up and seen photos and write up of test. Must be onions around as eyes a bit leaky. Go Ted - he can be Gooseberry to Valegro's Blueberry.

AdorableAlice

Visit site
My warped sense of humour must be rubbing off on Ted's breaker.

Just had a facebook message. Apparently Carl called Ted this afternoon, but Ted was too busy for chit chat. Really made me smile.

AdorableAlice

Visit site
Fabulous!!!!!! Well done Ted! I welled up looking at the photos, he looks so smart :)

Can I go to Ibiza with him??????

Of course you can, are you sure you can cope with non stop farting ? he is the most tuneful horse I have ever known. Please be aware he has a Ted mankini and it is bright orange.

No one has told him he has 10 miles to cover on Sunday at his first pleasure ride. I am going on the barge horse, I will need all of next week off and several packets of paracetomol.

Off to oncology now and hoping nothing has changed.

Merrymoles

Visit site
Everything crossed.

I'm sure my lad probably has a bright orange mankini too - I'll send him to Ibiza with Ted and they can have a whale of a time leering at the fillies...

Piaffe123

Visit site
Everything crossed that all is still well.

The image of Ted in a mankini nearly made me spit hot chocolate across my keyboard!

ETA- Yay!!! :) :)