My next project is to find, maybe with your help

Fools Motto

Visit site
A loving kind permanent home for

2012-08-24123229.jpg

2012-08-24123207.jpg

(she moved, hence the leg/bad standing up!)

She is a sweet 3yr old, recently raced.
Her only fault is cribbing, the owners want a 'donation' for her, but a good home is far more important.

Give me a shout if anyone can help. Many thanks.

PS- I really hope this isn't advertising, it isn't intended - just need some help to spread the word.

Sugarplum Furry

Visit site
Oh I wish hadn't looked, she does look really sweet. Lovely eye. If I took her on I'd turn her away until next spring and then restart her and then...nooo Galaa....stoppit! Already got four, five would be marital suicide, but I'll spread the word.

Fools Motto

Visit site
Dorset - North Dorset.

There may be an option of some transport - depending on where/if any of the others are off to a party - which is often, and they travel all over!

Mince Pie

Visit site
Perhaps for Gala, but as I only very recently "sold" my ex racer it would be a bit daft to go and get another one!

ETA: Is she still at the trainers?

Sugarplum Furry

Visit site
Just ran it past OH and he nearly choked on his cider. Take that as a no then. Darn it, and North Dorset isn't very far from me. He'd better not buy me a blender for Christmas....anyway...knowing she's sort of localish I'll put the word around.

Fools Motto

Visit site
she is back at home, has been here 2 weeks now and is a true poppet. She is living out at night and just being let down.
It is a crying shame that she cribs, it is her only fault that I can find.

Fools Motto

Visit site
Just ran it past OH and he nearly choked on his cider. Take that as a no then. Darn it, and North Dorset isn't very far from me. He'd better not buy me a blender for Christmas....anyway...knowing she's sort of localish I'll put the word around.

Give him something stronger!! ;);)

But many thanks all the same Gala.

Sugarplum Furry

Visit site
The last horse I bought was in the field for a year and a half before he knew I owned her, not sure if I could get away with that one again, cost me a fortune in alcohol.

annaellie

Visit site
Ohh am looking for another horse at the moment shame she's a mare my little boy hasn't had his bits chopped yet otherwise I'd be very interested I love tbs :D

Elsiecat

Visit site
Can someone please remind me that my two are too much of a handful already and that despite having a spare stable I just CAN'T have this horse please. :eek:

Fools Motto

Visit site
You just know you would love to see her pretty head looking over the door waiting for you to give her breakfast. :D:D
She could turn her hoof to anything, with her temperament she'd be very willing to try and please.

Fools Motto

Visit site
Is anyone out there still seriously interested? Let me know and I can give you the right numbers to call for further info.
Many thanks.

LittleGinger

Visit site
Lovely, wish I had the experience for a 3 year old! If she was 6 I'd be there...

Have you/owners tried NFED and Hampshire Hooves etc.?