My old boy with cushings...

dozzie

Visit site
I cant believe the difference a week and a half on pergolide has made. He has really picked up. We had a weekend of worry as he wouldnt eat but is eating now although not back on soup yet.

So glad I gave him the chance. He definitely isnt ready to go yet!:) He clearly was a bit depressed but not now LOL! Hopefully now a good summer will be had. :)

Just wanted to share really! I am feeling good:)

LauraWheeler

Visit site
Well done you for not giving up. I know how you feel it's so good when they prove you where right to give them a chance isn't it. :D :D :D
I hope you both have a fab summer. :)

Lucy_Nottingham

Visit site
thats really good news!

pergolide is a fabulous drug!!! at one point it was taken off the market (as it is a human drug!) but luckily they brought it back!!

Nice update! hope he continues to improve!

helenk579

New User
Visit site
I cant believe the difference a week and a half on pergolide has made. He has really picked up. We had a weekend of worry as he wouldnt eat but is eating now although not back on soup yet.

So glad I gave him the chance. He definitely isnt ready to go yet!:) He clearly was a bit depressed but not now LOL! Hopefully now a good summer will be had. :)

Just wanted to share really! I am feeling good:)

I also think so.

Puppy

Visit site
Great news :) Also, pergolide can take up to 4/5 months to reach it's full benefits, so there's a good chance he may continue to improve :)