My old horse

scrat

Visit site
I finally went to see my old horse today. I posted before to say that by chance I had found the contact details for the lady that bought my horse 24 years ago. I got in touch not expcting her to still have her or for her to have died but she was still alive and well aged 29. So I went to see her today with my daughter who was a new baby when I had to sell her. She looked really well and apart from a slightly dipped back and a few grey hairs round her face she was just the same. Her owner is lovely and even nursed her through a broken leg some years ago. I am so happy to have been given the chance to see her again and must admit that after I had dropped my daughter off I blubbed all the way home!

Eaglestone

Visit site
Oh your post has but shivers down my spine ..... how lovely to find your old horse from 24 years ago happy and well and loved so much
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

thedunthing

Visit site
aww bless did you take some pics of her? thats sooo lovley that you know she has had a lovley home for all that time, i know if it was me and i went to see her and she looked a state i would have to buy her back lol

dozzie

Visit site
Oh that is lovely! I found out last year that one I sold 25 years ago is still in the same home. Not far away. I have been to try to see her but no luck. It is good to know they are loved and cared for isn't it?
smile.gif