My pony REALLY can jump :)

_jetset_

Visit site
I wasn't sure whether to put this in the Photo Gallery or here... but thought I post in this area more than anywhere, so decided to put it in here
blush.gif

Andrea Johnson (nee Morris) came up to jump Grace for me tonight... she has not jumped for quite a long time, so we expected her to be a bit clumsy. So Andrea started by jumping a small cross and she just trotted over it, completely disrespecting its size. So we whizzed it up
blush.gif

She jumped everything we put her at... She is such a brave jumper, I felt incredibly proud watching her (although incredibly pleased it wasn't me on top
wink.gif
), especially when she jumped the last one!!!

The next step is to take her over to Andrea's and jump a track... Andrea thinks she is more than ready, and also believes the bigger and wider they go, the more she respects them and puts effort in when they get larger whereas when they are small she just cannot be bothered
smile.gif

Anyway, as I am a very proud Mummy, here is the third jump and the last jump (with a picture of Andrea next to it too because I couldn't believe how high and wide she had jumped!!!)

Jump number three...

A picture of the final jump
17thOctober.jpg

The last jump video

Bossanova

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Very nice. Just be careful about having the back pole lower than any of the other poles.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, especially as she drops her back legs down quite quickly.

_jetset_

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
oh she has a lovely jump
smile.gif
So do you plan to take her SJing eventually at all?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know about that... but she seems to enjoy herself
smile.gif

You never know though! I might be brave and do a small track of jumps in time for fun. I would rather hire somewhere and have a play than compete SJ
smile.gif

_jetset_

Visit site
The back pole was only lower in the final jump... in all the others we didn't have a back on. It is difficult with those jump wings because they are higgledy piggledy
smile.gif

She's hopefully going to go over to Andrea's next week to jump some courses as she is more than ready for it. The higher the jump, the more effort she makes. She touched a few of the smaller ones, not enough to knock them but a good clank. But as soon as it went up, she didn't touch that last one once. I was so proud of her
laugh.gif

_jetset_

Visit site
Forgot to add... I would rather have proper jump wings, but the YO does not like us jumping in the school so some kind livery has brought her jumps with her and that is what we have to use
smile.gif