'My' Racehorse on the gallops

Happy Horse

community.webshots.com
This morning I went to John Dunlop's stables to see 'my' racehorse along with his other 150+ owners! He is looking great, he's developed a lot. He was only cantering today but he has a great attitude. I hope you like the pics!

Mirage1.jpg

Mirage2.jpg

Fools Motto

Visit site
Very smart chap. Looking very well. Good luck with him!

As for the man holding him, I betcha he knows a thing or two!

Happy Horse

community.webshots.com
I love the 'lad' holding him. I'm sure he's forgotten more about horses than I have ever known. He's not run yet, he's a two year old and he's a March foal so he is going to run later in the season.

I'm not sure if all 150 owners were there. There are two Goodwood Syndicates, each with the same number of owners so in total there were up to around 400 people in total!

JFTDWS

Visit site
It had just started thundering and raining, I think they wanted to get back to the yard!

don't blame her then :D I got a drenching today, so decided to let the pony impersonate a racehorse on the way home ;) Think we might have got home faster and stayed drier if I'd been on yours though...

Jesstickle

Visit site
very smart and well grown for a 2yo :) How's he bred? He looks the spit of a Beckett colt I backed at work. Probably coincidence but hey. It's uncanny!

CalllyH

Visit site
ooohhh are you going to keep your eye on him and see what happens when he stops racing!? if not chuck him my way when hes done. gorgeous!