My secret addiction - Tattle

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
www.youtube.com
It’s just so awful, one of the people they bitch about, I actually know and was discussing it with their father tonight saying it cracked me up.

I guess you know you have made it when you have been stabbed in the back on Tattle!

Birker2020

Visit site
It’s just so awful, one of the people they bitch about, I actually know and was discussing it with their father tonight saying it cracked me up.

I guess you know you have made it when you have been stabbed in the back on Tattle!
People bitch all the time, not just on Tattle, everything from riding hats to massage pads and everything in between. That's just women for you (in the majority)

For the people being bitched about, it can't be very kind.

LEC

www.youtube.com
I would never dream of writing anything on there and they do seem to keep to an unwritten rule of commenting on accounts with 10k followers or more. I actually feel most sorry for the kids with pushy parents as no choice on any of this but tbh I think that anyway, just don’t vocalise it, well until just now on here!

Tattle just makes me laugh, I think it’s the picking up on ridiculous things and the pettiness and I love petty.

greenbean10

Visit site
I would never dream of writing anything on there and they do seem to keep to an unwritten rule of commenting on accounts with 10k followers or more. I actually feel most sorry for the kids with pushy parents as no choice on any of this but tbh I think that anyway, just don’t vocalise it, well until just now on here!

Tattle just makes me laugh, I think it’s the picking up on ridiculous things and the pettiness and I love petty.

I am exactly the same. It's entertaining how petty they are and I find it interesting to see what annoys some people!

But I am always surprised that people are so mean on it (although I am also very surprised at how mean people can be on this forum too) as mental health is a very fragile thing and if I had written something horrible about someone I could never forgive myself if something happened. Just look at poor Caroline Flack.

throwawayaccount

Visit site
Is tattle literally just a platform to bitch about people?

Yuk

that's what most platforms have turned into, unfortunately (ie, facebook).

people run to tattle to embrace anonymity and to write whatever they want with no /supposed/ consequences. anonymous boards aren't new, though, they've been around forever.

sakura

Visit site
I have a little addiction to reading Tattle, but I can't do it for long or very often cos it's just so nasty on there it makes me feel so down and negative just reading it lol

Dexter

Visit site
But why women? Why not people? Or are you saying there is something about being a woman that makes one more likely to be bitchy?

Honestly, Id just let it go. She wont ever understand and will take over the whole thread now, usually with some weird comments about PMs and accusations of bullying. Happens everytime and its exhausting

Hallo2012

Visit site
well, ive *made it* (apparently) albeit got off lightly with some minor character assassination and some bizarre comments about the stallions/breeding from people who dont breed and had totally misinterpreted some innocent comments.

think its gross, and if its all you've got to think about/contribute to/spend time focussed on........you need to 1.get a life and 2.give your head a wobble!

mini_b

Visit site
well, ive *made it* (apparently) albeit got off lightly with some minor character assassination and some bizarre comments about the stallions/breeding from people who dont breed and had totally misinterpreted some innocent comments.

think its gross, and if its all you've got to think about/contribute to/spend time focussed on........you need to 1.get a life and 2.give your head a wobble!

honestly it’s absolutely vile

gossiping about folk in person (as horrible as it is) is a way of building and strengthening interpersonal relationships, establishing a social standing etc as backward as it is it’s built in. How far people take is is down to their own conscience.

slagging people off, anonymously, to people you don’t know or have a relationship with for the absolute sake of it is rotten. Life is hard enough as it is.

sorry you are on there x

LEC

www.youtube.com

That’s what I mean it’s so petty it’s ridiculous, so all you can do is shake your head and carry on. What they really like is when Tattle comments are then featured on insta. Just wouldn’t bother responding. I can appreciate it’s not that nice being spoken about though.

Pinkvboots

Visit site

Don't worry about it I think your brilliant ?

It sounds horrible though and I imagine it does hurt alot of people so I'm sorry you have been involved.

Hallo2012

Visit site
honestly it’s absolutely vile

gossiping about folk in person (as horrible as it is) is a way of building and strengthening interpersonal relationships, establishing a social standing etc as backward as it is it’s built in. How far people take is is down to their own conscience.

slagging people off, anonymously, to people you don’t know or have a relationship with for the absolute sake of it is rotten. Life is hard enough as it is.

sorry you are on there x

ah its ok, i am quite a tough old cow and able to shrug it off and it was very minor, some of the accusations thrown at others though.....alcoholic, drug addiction, eating disorder, as well as ruining every horse they touch........its just beyond comprehension that this is the focus of someones thoughts?!

Hallo2012

Visit site
That’s what I mean it’s so petty it’s ridiculous, so all you can do is shake your head and carry on. What they really like is when Tattle comments are then featured on insta. Just wouldn’t bother responding. I can appreciate it’s not that nice being spoken about though.

yeah i never responded and would never quote them, i like my FB page to be a happy place for everyone. the good old dont feed the trolls!!!

i started reading a few threads and lost the will after 20 min.

Hallo2012

Visit site
Don't worry about it I think your brilliant ?

It sounds horrible though and I imagine it does hurt alot of people so I'm sorry you have been involved.

bless you :) i am tough and able to shrug it off, i feel for the more fragile. someone i know (and not someone i get on with IRL) has shut down her entire FB and insta after the tattle battering. I dont have any dog in this fight as we arent friends but id still never wish anyone to feel the need to make everything shut down to family only, thats a very sad state of affairs.

Fjord

Visit site
I read some of their threads about Mrs Hinch yonks ago. Considering they hated her they seemed to spend a lot of time studying everything she posted.

It makes me feel uneasy when I read it, it's slightly entertaining for a short while, then it all becomes a bit depressing.