My Toggi canyon boots leak......grrr

Clip1clop1

Visit site
Only had them for a year. The sole is coming apart. Have glued them twice now and thought I had fixed them but alas, wet foot this morning. Back to wellies which were a tenner, so disappointing as switched from rubbish hunters thinking Toggi boots would last longer :-(

sarahann1

Visit site
My Calgary boot zip died after 5months of not particularly high use. I emailed Toggi to ask them if they have a replacement zip service and they said take the boots back to the shop. Ho hum.

I can see me forking out for a pair of Ariat Grassmeres, they are the only boots I've seen good reviews for along with Ariat having good customer service.

Donnie Darco

Visit site
We should revolt!!!

These cost a LOT of your hard earned cash!!! They should last!!!!

Always keep my receipts now, items should be fit for purpose, 5 months wear is not😡

Donnie Darco

Visit site
Although if you are looking for an excuse to but some grassmeres - they are amazing!!! (mine fell off a lorry *cough* and after 4years?? They'll last this winter - but I haven't looked after them ... Shame on me😐)

I'd buy them again no doubt - warm and waterproof ☺️

thatsmygirl

Visit site
Only had them for a year. The sole is coming apart. Have glued them twice now and thought I had fixed them but alas, wet foot this morning. Back to wellies which were a tenner, so disappointing as switched from rubbish hunters thinking Toggi boots would last longer :-(

You should of returned them to the shop instead of glueing the soles the first time they broke. I sell canyons and yes do get a lot of returns but toggi ( FBI ) are a fab company to deal with and are great with customer service. Mine have lasted 4 years and that's dealing with 4 horses

Embo

Visit site
My Canyon's on on their third year - But I only wear them in the summer. The sole has split on one of them but after 3 years I'm not too fussed.