My totally amazing Yard Owner !

wallykissmas

Visit site
Seems a really nice bloke, loved the lady with the long nails horse, he looked quite big !!

Where is the yard with mirrors based, did someone deal from the yard as really recognise it but don't know why.

Would be interested to know when the programme is available.

Gasper

Visit site
does anyone know where he is based and if he does clinics. I have been on his website but it does not say.

Ali is based in Abu Dhabi but spends most of the summer in the Uk and travelling. If you look for him on Facebook you can send him a pm , otherwise if you pm me your contact info on here I'll have him contact you.

Gasper

Visit site
Hi Gasper.. Watched the trailer and looks interesting. Hope all is well there. I'm missing Abu Dhabi :(

Hi T , it's cold here ! Took the youngest to the airport in dubai at 3 am this morning and it was 8 c !!!! Gasper has a lovely thick furry coat ! How is Cyprus ?

Adopter

Visit site
Hi T , it's cold here ! Took the youngest to the airport in dubai at 3 am this morning and it was 8 c !!!! Gasper has a lovely thick furry coat ! How is Cyprus ?

I thought it must be cooler had a picture from my family in desert near Saudi border yesterday, and they are wearing jeans and long sleeves, which is most unusual. However, have to say when I visited last Jan it was still a lot warmer with you than uk!

TrasaM

Visit site

That's cold for the UAE ! Cyprus is very cold once the sun goes down. The house has no heating but seems very efficient at holding onto cold air. I've been improvising hot water bottles by filling a plastic milk bottle with hot water. However I did buy a real hot water bottle at the supermarket today so that may be a bit safer. :eek:

Meanwhile we're trying to find a place to rent that is not in a resort area and is nicely furnished and are not having much luck. I'm missing the desert right now :( Cyprus is very friendly though and it's easy to get around by car. I found a riding place nearby and will have a couple of lessons next week hopefully
My friends Arab turns into a real fluffy monster during winter too. Sounds like he's doing well.

Red-1

I used to be decisive, now I'm not so sure...
Visit site
Another one who would like to know where the programme is being shown and when.

I wold love to come and watch a clinic if he is in the UK. Possibly bring my horse too.......

suey12

Visit site
Seems a really nice bloke, loved the lady with the long nails horse, he looked quite big !!

He is a 17.3 Hanoverian by Medoc, didn't look like that when he arrived in May, if someone knows how to put pics on I'm happy to send a pic of what he did look like

HihoGinger

Visit site
Very interesting.
Good to hear the feedback from the ladies involved too.
Intrigued mostly, because it looked like it was probably very local to me, but not sure where,...