My trip to Hong Kong

KatB

Visit site
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
O M G!!! How lucky are you!!! So jealous, what an amazing experience!!! Bet you were in a bit of a dream land all week?!!!!
grin.gif

Bossanova

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
O M G!!! How lucky are you!!! So jealous, what an amazing experience!!! Bet you were in a bit of a dream land all week?!!!!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Just a bit! The real treat was the rider's party where I was pinching myself the whole time to ensure I wasnt dreaming
tongue.gif

dozzie

Visit site
What a fantastic experience. HK is an experience at any time but to be involved so closely with an olympic rider like this is special! Something you will never forget!
smile.gif

jesterfaerie

Visit site
WOW.......just WOW!!!!
You are soo lucky to have gone and had such a fantastic time, sounds more like a huge party rather than the Olympics, now I know what REALLY happens behind the scenes
smirk.gif

Thank you for sharing your pictures.
I would have loved to watch the Olympics live but for you to be so close to a rider there that makes it so much more special and exciting!

pinktiger

Visit site
Wow thanks soo much for sharing your pics, always wondered what goes on behind the scenes!!! now we know!!! many thanks, it looks like the party/parties of a lifetime!!!