My two boys in the sun

Bellasophia

Visit site
They look very happy healthy dogs. I have to ask where your handle name originates?:)

Also,how do you find having two males together? I ask because I have a spayed female nearing twelve and a one year old ,intact male...I am unsure whether I will add a male or female next time....are both your boys intact?

Boxers

Visit site
Bellasophia. My user name is Boxers because our first dog was a Boxer boy called Billy. He was a castrated male and when he was 3 we got a Rottweiler boy, Tommy, who we left entire. They got on really well together.

Then we got Alfie and when he was 6 mths we had him 'done' because of aggression (towards other people and dogs, but not family). Billy died from fits caused by a brain tumour, then a when Tommy died Alfie was on his own for about 18mths and then we got Cody. They adore each other and Cody has given Alfie a new lease of life.

Cody is entire and will prob stay that way as he is in training to be a gun dog and we already have enquiries about using him for stud which is something we will think about if he turns out to be a good gundog. He comes from a champion line.