My two boys in the sun

Boxers

Here are my two boys taken last weekend when it was hot and sunny! Cody, the spaniel, is one, and Alfie is 8.

Bellasophia

They look very happy healthy dogs. I have to ask where your handle name originates?:)

Also,how do you find having two males together? I ask because I have a spayed female nearing twelve and a one year old ,intact male...I am unsure whether I will add a male or female next time....are both your boys intact?

Boxers

Bellasophia. My user name is Boxers because our first dog was a Boxer boy called Billy. He was a castrated male and when he was 3 we got a Rottweiler boy, Tommy, who we left entire. They got on really well together.

Then we got Alfie and when he was 6 mths we had him 'done' because of aggression (towards other people and dogs, but not family). Billy died from fits caused by a brain tumour, then a when Tommy died Alfie was on his own for about 18mths and then we got Cody. They adore each other and Cody has given Alfie a new lease of life.

Cody is entire and will prob stay that way as he is in training to be a gun dog and we already have enquiries about using him for stud which is something we will think about if he turns out to be a good gundog. He comes from a champion line.