My weekend with pics

sarahrees

www.myspace.com
Had one of those busy weekend lol

Saturday was Me and Murphy day. We were at Cothi Bridge Agri show doing the inter hunt relay. Our team is a young one (horses) and we hadn't had loads of practice. Me and murph did one last year and we had the choice of the 5 barred gate or a smaller one. I chosse the smaller one. Well sat course was the same as the one at pembroke last year and I really want to make the team for the royal welsh so i knew I'd have too try the big gate.....
....so i was 2nd rider. 1st rider went and got elimanated at fence 1 so me and murph had to take over her round and complete it (which we did and the big gate) then I did my round (clear, big gate again) then the 3rd rider got eliminated at fence 4 so our 4th rider took over and also couldnt get over it. So off me and murph went for the third time (over the gate X3). We lost lol but murph was a super star and we jumped the gate 3 times
smile.gif
and to think I was worried about jumping it once lol
love the smile in this one
000_0011.jpg

Sunday was pony club show and me and my mum decided to take Scrappy my brothers pony and Jake (who we bought wed). Really good day. Scrappy had 2nd in Driving pony and joint 4th in Handsomest gelding and Jake had 3rd in PUK coloured class (and qualified SWPA and PUK) 3rd in best unplated, 3rd in judges choice and joint 4th in handsomest gelding
smile.gif

Scrappy
106_0859.jpg

Jake
106_0856.jpg

more pics in PG