My youngster has gone to horspital

Angua2

Visit site
I think I need some vibes, Ru my 5yr old TB mare is now in horspital for an op and will be there for a few days. She was referred to the RVC with a ovarian Tumour so they are going to do a few tests and then Probably operate on Thursday.

To make matters worse Sid my 15yr old TB has got jealous of ru getting attention so decided to come up from the field yesterday on 3 legs. So he is now on Bute and box rest!

What is it about TB's

Faro

Visit site
Of course good vibes are coming your way. I bet the worst thing for Ru will not be the op itself - but the nil by mouth leading up to it. Here's hoping you have a happy little non-aggressive mare afterwards. Keep us updated please (and on Sid too).

arwenplusone

www.freewebs.com

oo is this the maare you were worried about (ovary wise) the other week? Best of luck. At least you have the best care for her.

I am sure she will be fine. x

Kenzo

Visit site
If never just rains...it pores!

Hope they both make a speedy recovery, lots of horsey hugs to you all
smile.gif

Angua2

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Get well soon little Ru. (And Sid, you absolute liability). x

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL...... he is isn't he

thank you all for your support and kind words. I will keep you updated ( if I may) with her progress.

Angua2

Visit site
well Ru is home, and still has both her ovaries. Things have got a little more complicated than everyone liked. So Ru was sent home last night with a prescription for Regumate.... this is not going to solve the problem but they want to use it as a diagnostic test, for 2 months. I think it is to prove that this is a medical problem and not in either Ru's or our heads.

They have also asked if we can get video of her in season too.

*sigh*