My youngsters head seems to of grown massively!

splash30

Visit site
I put a head collar on him at the weekend which I haven’t done for a month or so, as he is out and gets played/scratched with daily when fed but not caught as he is very domesticated and friendly, but his head collar does not fit any more I had to wedge it on.
blush.gif

Its amazing, as this made me stand back and look at his head and yes its changed, def matured and looks huge luckily he has a neck to match (he is built like a brick s@$t house
wink.gif
) so does not look to silly but im flabbergasted by the growth is this normal for a 2ish year old (his birthday is end of April)??

I hope his body grows to the size head them im very happy, fingers crossed, if not he will look like a weird big headed pony LOL
grin.gif

grin.gif

Foxford

Visit site
My 3 1/2 year old always had a small head in proportion to his body. It has finally caught up this winter though!!!

misst

Visit site
Thank goodness for that
laugh.gif
My 16 month old boy has a small head and it makes us laugh at him but I was hoping it would catch up. Looks like we have a while to wait
tongue.gif

embonaught

Visit site
Mine has a little head too. If his body keeps growing at the same rate it has over the last 18 months, and his head doesn't catch up, he's going to look like a right spanner
wink.gif

scribble

Visit site
my 2 yr old is 3 in april and her head has just grown a lot too. she is 16.2/16.3 but her head was tiny. it has now grown and she looks more in proportion.