Myler bits has anyone..

nix123

Visit site
Has anyone used a Myler combination short shank 3304 bit? If so how was it? Did your horse like it?
Thanks

nix123

Visit site
What are your issues with it?[/QUOTE]

I have been having a few issues with my lad, so got in touch with bit bank for advice, they said to try one. We have a couple of Mylers but i've never seen one of the combo bits so just wondered what peoples opinions were before i went ahead, as they are not exactly cheap either!

Ashgrove

www.facebook.com
What are your issues with it?

I have been having a few issues with my lad, so got in touch with bit bank for advice, they said to try one. We have a couple of Mylers but i've never seen one of the combo bits so just wondered what peoples opinions were before i went ahead, as they are not exactly cheap either![/QUOTE]

Have a look at this..............
http://mylerbitsusa.com/bit_combo.shtml
that should help :)

You're right, they are expensive, so trial one through a bit bank, they should also be able to help if you have any problems.

Badders

Visit site
We used one very successfully re-training on an extremely strong tank of a connemara cross. He was very comfortable and happy in it, he's now back in a french link snaffle now the penny's dropped.

nix123

Visit site
Thank you ashgrove :). I think i might go and get one on trial first, and see what happens before i go and buy.