Naf Electro Bottles

luce1

Visit site
Hi I am using the bottles which can either go into water or straight into the horse’s mouth after exercise. Does anyone have any tips for getting this in the mouth rather than all down myself?! Haha :)

doratheexplorer

Visit site
With difficulty!! I found the best thing was climbing on top of the tack locker in the lorry and rest the horses head on my shoulder and then squish the first third into the horses mouth, then fill up with water and squish again. They are rather fiddley and annoying esp as you loose pressure very quickly! would be much better if they were in a lucazade bottle and it shot out!

luce1

Visit site
With difficulty!! I found the best thing was climbing on top of the tack locker in the lorry and rest the horses head on my shoulder and then squish the first third into the horses mouth, then fill up with water and squish again. They are rather fiddley and annoying esp as you loose pressure very quickly! would be much better if they were in a lucazade bottle and it shot out!

hehe I am glad I am not the only one that finds these bottles tricky!!! I think thats a good idea about re filling it as as you say its looses the pressure! Thanks for your help! :)