Naf off citronella tag

liannexsx

Visit site
Browsing online and discovered this. Anyone used them?
Think it sounds great but would be looking to use them in the field and a little worried that two out of my three would chew them off each other? Difficult to see from pics online

Irishbabygirl

Visit site
I saw these too - sounds like a good idea if they work. Don't like leaving headcollars on in the field...wonder if they are light enough to somehow attach to a fly fringe (which I've put on today for the first time this year!) Yay, summers here!

liannexsx

Visit site
U can plait them into mane or tail apparently. Going to have a look today. I suppose if I plait it into centre of dock there's least movement there and my lot aren't tail scratchers

Leg_end

Visit site
If you search for posts on here about them someone put a link to some cow/sheep tags which are cheaper and more effective apparently :)

MissChaos

Visit site
^ Ditto the cattle tags - my vet recommended these recently. About £35 but you only really need one (obv two if want mane and tail) and I think he said they last 4-5 months. I had a NAF citronella wristband free with some fly spray last year and as it says on the packet, those ones are dead within four weeks (not sure if same applies to tags).