NAF Pink Powder

vicm2509

Visit site
I currently feed Baron the Topspec comprehensive supplement, which is costing me £23.50 for about a months supply.

I was thinking of swapping to NAF pink powder, as although he is generally a laid back horse he gets stressy when taken away from the yard, nothing bad just pricked ears and can get very sweaty. He used to nap really badly which we have almost resolved but I can still feel he gets quite tense and he does have the odd paddy when I try to hack him out alone.

Its nothing major but I thought I may try the pink powder as I know it has most of the things that Topspec has in it and also says it is good for stress.

Has anyone used it for this purpose? If so have you had results? Also approx how long is a 700g tub likely to last a 600kg horse (16.3hh)?

Thanks
smile.gif

the watcher

Visit site
I don't use it for stress, just as an all round multi vit and probiotic, it is very cheap to use and I guess the smallest size (round pot) would last you a month or so, I do also put a scoop of Magic in each feed

Kezza

Visit site
I think Pink Powder is closer to Topspec feed balancer than their comprehensive supplement so perhaps try changing onto that? I feed it to both my oldies and they thrive on it and it means you do not need extra vits or supplements so costs less in the long run. It also helps build muscle and makes the coat glossy which is a bonus ...

vicm2509

Visit site
Thanks for the replies. I think I will give it a go, I still have a few weeks left of the Topspec so will swap over after that and see how we go.

Kezza, I dont really want to change his feed tbh as I have him on the soaked oats diet and it is working wonders for him. Thanks for the advice though
smile.gif