NAF Slimline..

Chumsmum

Visit site
Does it work and how?

Reading NAF's website it mentions about how it meets the horse's nutritional requirements but not how it reduces weight?

If the testimonial is correct it's a wonder drug!

My ponies are good doers but were okay until last week when I had to move them on to another field which has more grass - it's only for a couple of weeks thankfully
crazy.gif
Kept them in over night but oldie was getting too stiff (Bone Spavin), I can't make the section any smaller as they will be on top of one another literally and I can't work my oldie any harder as he is just being bought back in to work after another injection for his BS?? Have tried grazing muzzles in the past and failed miserably.

This supplement could be my saviour
smile.gif

And do they do a human version?
grin.gif

251libby

Visit site
I'd be interested to see what replies you get.
I posted earlier about my girl and her weight problem and a few people said they used this!
If it works...... i'll be ordering some today!

Araminta

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Does it work and how?

Reading NAF's website it mentions about how it meets the horse's nutritional requirements but not how it reduces weight?

If the testimonial is correct it's a wonder drug!

My ponies are good doers but were okay until last week when I had to move them on to another field which has more grass - it's only for a couple of weeks thankfully
crazy.gif
Kept them in over night but oldie was getting too stiff (Bone Spavin), I can't make the section any smaller as they will be on top of one another literally and I can't work my oldie any harder as he is just being bought back in to work after another injection for his BS?? Have tried grazing muzzles in the past and failed miserably.

This supplement could be my saviour
smile.gif

And do they do a human version?
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I have my boy on it and am waiting with bated breath to see what happens
tongue.gif

I asked the Naf rep about it working on humans and she said if I took a list of ingredients to the nearest health food shop and got a suppliment with them all in it would
grin.gif

Hmmmm can see a health shop stampede coming on
laugh.gif

Araminta

Visit site

Following on - you do still have to exercise and what the food intake though - no such thing as a magic powder ( I wish)

Chumsmum

Visit site
chesnut_mare - it was the replies on your post that caught my eye - tbh I've read about it before and thought it was a bit of a gimmick but maybe it does work?

Araminta - how long has your boy been on it?

I couldn't even pronounce the ingredients lol
grin.gif

maddielove

Visit site
It works to a degree. It definately helped reduce my mares crest which had been static for a long time. Also helps keep her overall condition more managable.
It works to a degree and is definately worth it, didn't have to wait too long for a result!