Name for my business?

Kirijay

New User
Visit site
I really wuld like to start set up an equestrian clothing company, going in at a higher quality but cheaper rate - i believe there is a gap in the market here especially for riding leggings. I have a graphics designer who is able to design me a logo, however I am really struggling for name, the best i can come up with is something like 'EquiArray'
Any help or suggestions would be really appriciated!

Last edited by a moderator:

Nici

Visit site
How about something like “Best Six Legs” or “Six Legs”? :D That’s a prize they give out at our local dog show, but it could work in the horse industry, too!

Shay

Visit site
You'd probably get sued for that one. The thing is there are so many companies doing this on small local scale. (And very welcome too. We have 3 in competiton with each other!) You might be better having a distinctive logo but no specific name within it so you can adapt if you survive and expand. You'll need a regisetred name for companies house of course - but that doesn't have to be the trading identity.

only_me

Visit site
You'd probably get sued for that one. The thing is there are so many companies doing this on small local scale. (And very welcome too. We have 3 in competiton with each other!) You might be better having a distinctive logo but no specific name within it so you can adapt if you survive and expand. You'll need a regisetred name for companies house of course - but that doesn't have to be the trading identity.

It's a bit of fun, I don't think anyone would seriously use it.

Hack's up (play on surfs up)

Ambers Echo

Visit site
Horse Togs
Equitogz
Horse Threads
Equithreads
Equithreadz

Rather Be Riding
Justride
Striders.

Some of those may exist - I've not looked any up.

Good luck xx

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
I really wuld like to start set up an equestrian clothing company, going in at a higher quality but cheaper rate - i believe there is a gap in the market here especially for riding leggings. I have a graphics designer who is able to design me a logo, however I am really struggling for name, the best i can come up with is something like 'EquiArray'
Any help or suggestions would be really appriciated!
Legs and Co