Name needed for Cruisings Ambassador colt

Flash_28

Visit site
Hi

I’m needing some help to come up with a name. I have rescued a colt foal as he was due to be sent to the factory bless him. He’s a bay ISH with a little white star and 3 white socks by Cruisings Ambassador out of a TB mare. I have no idea on a name for him at all. Needing a stable name and a name to register him with. He is currently registered but unnamed. I am hoping to maybe show jump or event with him if he is able to in the future. I would like his name to start with a ‘C’ as I have been told it is good luck to do that. Also would like to try and wedge Cruising or Cruise or something in his registered name if possible. Just wondering if people would be able to help me or the poor guy will remain nameless forever! I’m not really that creative either!

lexiedhb

Visit site
Cruise control
Carribean cruise
Cruise ahead
Royal cruise
Cruising for a bruising
Diamond cruise

His stable name should obviously be Tom!!! as in Tom cruise

Flash_28

Visit site
Ha ha! Tom! Thank you.

I do quite like Cruising For A Bruising :) Royal Cruise would fit well I guess as his mum is Suirlee Queen. I have noticed thought here are already horses called Cruise Control and Diamond Cruise. Cruise Control was my 1st thoughts :(

Thanks again.

Flash_28

Visit site
Lisamd he is currently in Ireland but is being picked up from his current owner today :D From then I can expect him any time tomorrow, over the weekend or early next week. He was going to be picked up last week but the owner was unable to be at the premises to load him up.

Lucy_Nottingham

Visit site
I like cruise control as well, but rememmber there is a horse already name it! (damn!)

I like royal cruise, and cruising for a bruising too!

Do you want the stable name to begin with a C too?

Flash_28

Visit site
I like cruise control as well, but rememmber there is a horse already name it! (damn!)

I like royal cruise, and cruising for a bruising too!

Do you want the stable name to begin with a C too?

I know I really liked Cruise Control too! I was toying with idea of calling him Cruz and then Cruz Control but there are quite a few horses called Cruise or Cruz with the same bloodlines. So trying to think of something unique for him.

I think Royal Cruise is quite fitting esp with his mum's name aswell, bless her.

I was hoping to try and get his stable name in with the registered name if that makes sense. Like my pony is Pebbles so she is Moonlit Shore Pebbles. But I don't really know now. I keep on calling him Foaly so thought Axel Foaly for a stable name was quite funny! hehe

Flash_28

Visit site
Well good luck with him - would love to see some pics?

Sad state over there at the moment with horses. I have 3 horses that i have bought in Ireland - i'm a great fan of them!

Thank you. When I have him in my grasp I shall put some pics on here. I know from a recent photo that he is quite thin with bad rainscald. He has a massive bald patch on his back :'(

The situation in Ireland isn't very good at all, so upsetting. I shouldn't have been taking him on as I already have 4 but I couldn't resist his cute face!

MontyandZoom

Visit site
How about Cruise on......something. That way you could incorporate his stable name.

I really like Rupert for him, or Pudding :D! I have always wanted a horse called Pudding.

Cruising's Plum Pudding
Pudding Mill Lane
Pudding Mill Cruise?? :confused:

Lisamd

Visit site
How about Baltic Cruise and 'Bally' at home?
Cruise on by
Cruising for Fun
Seacrest Cruise
Born Cruiser
Watch me Crusie
Born to Cruise
Cruise Club
Premier Crusie
Cruise Bay
5* Cruise 'Star'
Top Deck Cruise 'Topper'

Flash_28

Visit site
I know its not quite "royalty" but i really quite like the name "lancelot" for a gelding foal........ no idea why! i just like the name! :)

Lancelot does sound very posh! Although he's not quite a gelding yet. I'm sure my mares will love him! Maybe I should just call him Tequilla's Toyboy!

Lucy_Nottingham

Visit site
I know you are probably joking but i really LOVE that name! :) hehe

I also like 5* Cruise with Star as stable name.......... (although I think it might be a more girls name... )

Flash_28

Visit site
How about Cruise on......something. That way you could incorporate his stable name.

I really like Rupert for him, or Pudding :D! I have always wanted a horse called Pudding.

Cruising's Plum Pudding
Pudding Mill Lane
Pudding Mill Cruise?? :confused:

I LOVE Cruising's Plum Pudding!! So cute! hehe I was also thinking of Crumpet! I thought that was so cute! hehe Poor boy!

Flash_28

Visit site
How about Baltic Cruise and 'Bally' at home?
Cruise on by
Cruising for Fun
Seacrest Cruise
Born Cruiser
Watch me Crusie
Born to Cruise
Cruise Club
Premier Crusie
Cruise Bay
5* Cruise 'Star'
Top Deck Cruise 'Topper'

Wow! Thank you!

Lancelot I do quite like. Makes me think of the knight Sir Lancelot :) So would make him brave

Thisbe

Visit site
Ha Ha not to worry just pleased you realised what I ment.

Lancerlot is great could always put it toghter to make
Sir Lancerlot Cruising.

Lucy_Nottingham

Visit site
and a bit of a playboy! ;) hehe

Looking forward to seeing pictures of him!

don't forget lancelot was supposed to be a bit of a dish! (hence why gwinevere sp!? went for him! that plus she was bored of arthur, but whole different issue there!)

I like sir lancelot cruising

Or Cruising Kingdom (lancelot......... knight of the relm and all that?)

Flash_28

Visit site
and a bit of a playboy! ;) hehe

Looking forward to seeing pictures of him!

don't forget lancelot was supposed to be a bit of a dish! (hence why gwinevere sp!? went for him! that plus she was bored of arthur, but whole different issue there!)

I like sir lancelot cruising

Or Cruising Kingdom (lancelot......... knight of the relm and all that?)

Hehe Playboy should suit my little Foalio! Think he will take a shine to the mares!

I have only seen two photos of him and he does have a cute little face! Well he was grazing in both but he looks like he has kind eyes. :) I just can't wait for him to turn up now! :D