Name of riding jackets with lines to show straightness?

foxy1

Visit site
Can anyone remind me of the brand name of the riding jackets with lines on to show rider straightness while riding? I've had a quick Google but nothing is coming up. ?
Thanks!

Slightlyconfused

Go away, I'm reading
Visit site
I just had three arrive this morning for my new rider assessment offerings!

I've wanted a go in these but am also nervous as I know I am wonky due to hypermobility issues plus arthritis not helping but mainly the hypermobility.

Also keep meaning to pm you so will do that now??‍♀️

sbloom

www.stephaniebloomsaddlefitter.co.uk
I've wanted a go in these but am also nervous as I know I am wonky due to hypermobility issues plus arthritis not helping but mainly the hypermobility.

Also keep meaning to pm you so will do that now??‍♀️

Knowledge is power, my assessments will be about adapting the saddle, or even choosing the right saddle to begin with, to help with asymmetries. It's much better to know and to be able to start making corrections, though it depends into which system you "feed" the results, I would be very dubious of any system that didn't use some kind of prop to help you and just wanted you to make your own adjustments. However I guess that would apply to Mary Wanless and Sally Swift, and I'm big fans of both, but I think using rider shimming on saddles, and things like Franklin balls etc, really help for those who are worried and think they'll just be made to feel useless.