Name suggestions please......(im sure you love these!!)

AutumnRose

Visit site
So i need to get my new boy a proper name sorted out soon as i want to send off for his day ticket to do Pulborough in October.

His stable name is Blue, in his pasport he is China Blue (given to him by dealer i got him from not breeder). I quite like this but there is already one registered with BE and i don't want him to be China Blue 2nd!! We don't know his breeding so i'm finding it hard to get inspiration from anywhere and any obvious ones seem to be taken on BE.
confused.gif

Soooooooo does anyone have any great ideas??? All we know about him is he's Irish, he's the coloured in my sig.

Thanks in advance!!!
grin.gif

dixie

Visit site
eer difficult one as I like to takes bits from the stallion or mare.

How about "Pieces of Blue"
or "Irish Blue" or just "Blue"

AutumnRose

Visit site
AmyMay-you can change the name on the passport if you get a vet to do it. I did it with my mare's name and checked it with BE.

Oooo some good ones...i like Blue Skies Ahead.

Keep them coming.......

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
AmyMay-you can change the name on the passport if you get a vet to do it. I did it with my mare's name and checked it with BE.

Oooo some good ones...i like Blue Skies Ahead.

Keep them coming.......

[/ QUOTE ]
Ah, ok.

Well I like China Blue

And how about Blue Bird?

AutumnRose

Visit site
These are great, i will have to check on BE website to see how many are already taken.

I always worry about names that invite comments from commentators......i thought of Bold as Blue aswell but then if he stops i might get 'Bold as Blue not very bold today!!' lol!!!
tongue.gif

Keep going if anyone has anymore.............
grin.gif