Navigator Error, RC dressage report

trendybraincell

Visit site
To say I went wrong yesterday would be an understatement :rolleyes: I went wrong 3 times in the same place, 3 different ways :eek: safe to say I was eliminated! It was a RC qualifier, so thankfully my tiny BD record remains untainted, but I was so upset with myself for letting the horse down.

After going wrong in my last novice (even with a caller) the plan was to ride like I do at home, it seems I go into the arena and forget how to ride properly! Well you already know that didn't happen, however I just want to extent a big thank you to the wonderfully patient judge, who was full of compliments for The Welsh Cob.

During the judges lunch break, despite me trying to lie low the judge saw me and sat down for a chat. I would just like to say, if you are on here (J Hayes) thank you so much, the little pep talk and compliments on my horse were such a confidence boost on an otherwise rubbish day, I do not know when I might get out again this year but I promise I will not ride like an idiot, let myself distract me from my riding or sabotage the test! I can only hope you may see us out on a better day :D

So heres the going wrong and the ever patient judges who put up with us :D

alwaysbroke

Visit site
Don't beat yourself up we can all make mistakes.

The judge sounds lovely, really nice of her to come and talk to you in the break.

I am sure things will go alot better next time out:)

Louby

Visit site
Aww poor you. Im the same can do it with my eyes closed at home but get to a test and it all goes wrong.
Some judges are great, on the one occassion I finally felt like we were going to stay calm and do well, I was called in, the judge rang the bell (normally beeps a horn) and my horse totally freaked out :eek::confused:. Everything went pear shaped, we somehow made it to the end and on my sheet at the bottom the judge apologised for ringing the bell :) I thought how nice was that.