Nearly 2yrs on...

Marchogaeth

Visit site
56F5C2D7-9E9E-4261-8953-151B0F7229AB_zpso9hgu7lv.jpg

^ Above is Pepper a week or so after I bought him...

I'm just so proud of my boy! In over a year he's come on so much so he's nearly unrecognisable!! I bought Pepper as a 13y/o because he is clever, he never fails to make me smile and knew him before hand, I knew there'd be no nasty surprises around the corner!
Having said this I also knew he wasn't perfect, stubborn, lazy, ridiculously nappy, naughty and any form of schooling was none existent!
I'm not saying he's perfect now, (if there is such a thing!) but I'm proud that we've got this far and that we're still improving all the time! I won't carry in boring you, they say a picture speaks a thousand words so please take a look!
They're exactly what you make them, no more, no less.
Pointless post really, I just wanted to share my beautiful pony with you all!!😉
I love what we've archived despite few believing we would, any horse can improve at any point in there lives. My amazing boy!

...and this is Pepper now!!
CA40104D-6DAA-48E7-9CA4-F7FBD8B36799_zpst1n4i9rf.png

Schooling progress!❤️
96308430-6E70-4C05-B4CE-167A52CF5F99_zpsm6qhq4t7.jpg

...and he learnt to Jump!!!
585B91DB-5D12-4990-9FC4-4153B178FB70_zpsabnalpgr.jpg

Cortez

Tough but Fair
Visit site
Wow! That is some transformation! Well done you; I wouldn't have thought it possible to restore so much topline and tone in an older horse. Congratulations, you have done a very great thing.

WelshD

Visit site
Wow what an odd shape he was! incredible that the shape ever came right, well done!

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
Well that's a new one on me! Before you posted this, I would have sworn blind that it was impossible to fix a sway back like that. Well done you, it is exceptional what you have achieved.

DD265

Visit site
Wow incredible! How did you do it? And 2 years seems like such a short period of time for such an amazing change - I wouldn't have thought it were possible to recover a horse from that topline.

FfionWinnie

Visit site
Wow! That is some transformation! Well done you; I wouldn't have thought it possible to restore so much topline and tone in an older horse. Congratulations, you have done a very great thing.

My thoughts exactly. Wouldn't have believed that first pic could become what you have now OP. Very well done.

tiggipop

Visit site
fabulous.... I too did a double check re the socks as I couldn't believe it was same pony.. well done... amazing & show what a lot of love and tlc can do for a pony x

pippixox

Visit site
i have just had to come back and look at it again as it is such a stunning transformation!!! wow wow wow! proof hard work can pay off