nedz bedding

L

lilym

just been given a sample bale of the pro one made from oil seed rape straw, looks quite good and dust free, and to be honest i'm getting a bit fed up with the dust in so called dust extracted shavings! so i was going to give this a whirl this winter and wondered if anyone had some feedback?? i was going to use aubiose but this stuff is over £1 a bale cheaper!!
wink.gif

majorpoops

New User
Visit site
I have used both the original and pro nedz beds. They are excellent, easy to clean out and smell of obais oil. My horse suffers with allergies and copd and these are great. I was the first to rty it on our livery yard and now we actually stock it. The original is good but needs cleaning every day taking wet out but the pro is more absorbent maybe can be deep littered. It is so eqasy to muck out the droppings just fall out and the wet clumps together. it is sprayed with something to stop horse eating it but some still do! I would highly recommend it it is totallt dust free and pleasant smelling and it is cheaper than shavings.

mandy4727

Visit site
We have just got it at our farm. 4 people on it at the moment. I am just getting rid of my shavings and then I am going on it. Cheaper than shavings and the same to much out. And even after putting about 5 new bags down there was not dust at all in the other stables. Let us know how you get on.