Need a 'skimpy' turnout rug suggestions please

alibali

Visit site
Hi, I have a finely built 14.2 Arab. Every rug I buy her is way too generous in body depth, comes down to her knees and the belly straps just about go round her twice! I've been trying cheaper makes in the hope they might skimp on material to keep costs down and so fit better. So far Gallop rugs are the best I've found but still too deep and belly straps need shortened. Does anyone have any suggestions please?

TPO

Visit site
I bought a "cheapie" stable rug years ago that was like a micro mini skirt. It was a Rhinegold, so they might be worth looking at?

I have the same issue with belly straps and my horse isn't petite. Amigo were the least slack/too long out of the brands I've tried but they are a bit nippit over the chest/shoulders for mine.

Bobthecob15

Visit site
Yes horsewear are good for narrow horses! Also shires but not the highlander range. Best would be Shires typhoon or tempest or horsewear rhino or amigo x

FitzyFitz

Visit site
Amigo Mio is what I always try and get for our arab or other really slim ponies. He has a shires tempest as well but it keeps coming up at the back, although the depth is alright.