Need help from anyone living in Perth

micki

Visit site
I am going on holiday to Orkney soon. We are driving overnight and will need to get petrol when we got to Perth. Could someone tell me where a 24 hr petrol station is. I've looked on the internet and i have found that Asda store is open 24hrs, is the petrol station 24hrs?
Thankyou to anyone who helps me :D

ozpoz

Visit site
There are a few, one at the A9 Inveralmond roundabout and one at the Broxden roundabout. There is also Tesco, off the A9.
Don't worry - there are loads!
Have a nice holiday :)

micki

Visit site
Thankyou. It's good to know there are a few :). There aren't many where i live.
lachlanandmarcus that's what i like about this forum. It can get a bit heated at times but if anything happens everyone tries to help :D.

FfionWinnie

Visit site
Depending on where you are coming from the Esso at Broxden round about is a good one, if you come up the A9 you need to go straight over the first roundabout and turn right at the second. If you have a sat nav put Broxden roundabout in. But as already said, there are loads, so don't worry.

Dry Rot

Visit site
And if you want to stop off for a coffee north of Inverness, and see some nice Highland ponies, send me a PM!;) I'm about 2 miles from the A9 and 3 - 4 hours from Perth!

Regandal

Visit site
Remember a lot of the "all-night" stations may only take a debit/credit card. I'm sure Broxden is manned though, so be fine there. Enjoy Orkney!

micki

Visit site
Thanks everyone. Dry Rot i would have loved to call in and see you but we wont have time as we are on a tight time for the ferry. It is going to take ages to get up there but we are all looking forward to going as we haven't been to Orkney before. Only got about 3 weeks till we go :D.