Need Help, shopping addiction

trelawnyhorses1

Visit site
since about last october i have become out of control whith silly compulsive buying!! im now on ebay trying to salvage some money by selling some of my untouched purchases, its gone beond a joke and now when i actually need some money i have none!!!! grrr!!!!

Kate_13

Visit site
I know the feeling! I said I wouldn't buy anything unneccessary, but sofar have bought a silly straw hat that is cool! Some clothes and 2 pairs of shoes to add to my extensive collection that I really don't need!

Plus have eyed up an Alboin saddle today! Don't tell my OH.

Ditto, have just listed several things on ebay to make me feel a bit better
crazy.gif

trelawnyhorses1

Visit site
but my problem is il think iv done really well selling stuff so will go and by more!!! and i bought a new pony last week which i didnt need, so thats being advertised, have to be ruthless and sell what i dont need!!!

jumpthemoon

Visit site
If you find a cure, let me know! I'm always buying stuff I don't really need and I'm skint....although I'm still considering buying a new saddle when my OH isn't looking...(I'll tell him it's one I've had AGES......)

WelshRareBit

Visit site
God tell me about it. What Ive always wanted to do is to buy something stupidly expensive then take it back for a refund the next day lol you get all the pleasure minus the pain of paying for it lol

Gentle_Warrior

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
same with me i can justify spending £100 on my horse easily but spending £30 on new clothes for me.......nahhh lol

[/ QUOTE ]

I am exactly the same !!! who needs clothes when your horse obviously needs a 6th fleece !!!!