need help with boot size i have an elephant

immoralorchid

Visit site
so very proud of oogie he did his first cross country with his brilliant jockey Portia Pk Mckay Forbes and training from mike007. we only had one brief refusal due to the dumblood being surprised that there was a skinny straight after coming off a step down. a quick trot back up the hill and over he went yay. now he over reached and knocked his legs with the others so i wanted to buy some boots i love the premier equine sports boots and cross country boots but don't know what size to get. hugo is 18hh and i measured his bone

then dropped on the floor in shock
9 3/4 inch (5cm) on the front
11 inch (8cm) on the back

quick proud mummy moment coming up with pics

ROMANY 1959

Visit site
Lovely horse, I've just bought premier equine sports boots and they are super, I bought medium for. A 15-3 horse, plenty of room in them.. I have. A 17h Irish draught x with 10 inch bone on back legs he wears xl Xc boots and large PE boots . If that's any help

immoralorchid

Visit site
hmm i was torn between the large and extra large if im getting the same size each leg then might get two different colours and do diagonal pairs to be really snazzy lol

ROMANY 1959

Visit site
There will be plenty of room to adjust them if you go XL. They just wrap round a bit more, the Velcro is real sticky and I advise buying a Velcro cleaning brush to get bits off the Velcro . If they don't fit PE have good customer services and will take them back they come in a lovely carry bag and wash lovely, paul tanner has a video of how he uses them on PE web site.