Need to catch up...

echodomino

Visit site
Not been on here for aaages, we moved in April and it's taken untill now to get the internet up and running!!

Soo....what have I missed?

I've moved, got another job and started agility again. Mouse got a second at the weekend :D Dora is not doing so well, she keeps running off lol. Bridget is in season and hoping all goes well there, not keeping one....this time ;) and hoping to have one more litter from Mouse and keep one but that won't be until end of this year, early next. Lots to look forward to.

Pics of the terrible trio just cos:
259741_10152976734660324_1315245543_o.jpg

1073694_10152976722745324_1782332046_o.jpg

Oh yea, when did the page change look?

moppett

Visit site
Hiya, the forum changed last week - I hate it! Your terrierists are beautiful! Well done for coming second at the weekend! Have you joined an agility group?

Smiley is still on her diet and we're trying to get her to look less like a bull breed and more like a lean sighthound! Since I got the boys, Joey and Banjo in January she's come on so much in that she's learnt how to play etc. but also she's learnt how much fun it is to run off with them and go on an adventure for a few hours!
Banjo is doing well, we can stroke him now and I think he quite likes it - occasionally he jumps on the sofa for a cuddle (before he would just buck, rear and run away from us).
Joey is ok, still barks some of the time and new people, things, etc. especially at the moment seems nervous of children but is the most affectionate soppy dog at home.
I just need to motivate myself to do more training, individually with them and then all together. We have definitely lost recall :(

And pictures (has to be 3 separate as they never stay still together long enough!)

wrnl.jpg
Smiley

vgl9.jpg
Banjo

f35z.jpg
Joey

Last edited:

echodomino

Visit site
Can't say I'm keen, it's bad enough having to catch up let alone readjust lol.

Thank you, not a bad placing for her 3rd show since 4yrs ago! We've just become Crazy Dog Agility but I've been with my instructor for about 5 or 6yrs. I competed quite a bit before having to stop for various reasons and then the last two years I've been working 12 hour days and just not had time, now I'm back where I was working before I have more time again so started back up properly. Missed it more than I thought I would.

Your 3 are beautiful, they're Ibizian Hounds aren't they?

I've got two Hungarian Wirehaired Vizlas and another Terrierist at my mum's

This is the only recent one I can find of Millie
971013_10152828613920324_520989879_n.jpg

Bridget and Stan
5295_250173430323_1002752_n.jpg