Need to move near rothwell

Ninarodders

Visit site
I've moved to the area recently and he's kept in northampton. I now want to move him closer to me as circumstances have changed. Just wondering if anyone can help me find something, or point me in the right direction. im looking for a yard where he can be turned out all summer (maybe pay less during that period, not a must) I'll be diy but could do with somewhere that offers part or full livery as I'm expecting so will need help towards the end and if we go away. I don't want to travel too far, maybe 10 miles max. I've been looking on the Internet for a few days and drove to a few but seem to get there when no one else is there. If anyone can help it would be most appreciated. Tia.

missmatch

Visit site
Have you looked on welland valley feed adverts and the Northamptonshire Facebook pages? There's quite a few different pages x

Fiona_C

Visit site
There are quite a few yards around here that predominantly offer DIY but would also look at assisted livery.

Look on www.wellandvalleyfeeds.co.uk or pop into some of your local feed merchants for those yards around the area.

Which yards have you driven around so far? Feel free to pm me, I know quite a lot of them around this area.