Need vibes for my little lad please!

StarFell

Visit site
Poor Jasper, my bloodhound pup, hurt his leg playing today
frown.gif
We're not sure how he did it; he was playing with my staff and my OH's mams dogs, and we just heard him yelping. He doesn't seem too bad at the moment, he limps a bit when he first gets up and it seems to get better when he moves about. It doesn't hurt him at all if we touch it; I was feeling it before when he was asleep and he didn't even wake up. Could he maybe just be a bit stiff? If he's no better in the morning it'll be a trip to the vets! Could we have lots of healing vibes please? This is my little man:
P1050961.jpg

CorvusCorax

Justified & Ancient
Visit site
Vets in the morning is a good idea, probably just knocked himself a bit in the rough and tumble but best to get it checked out, and have some vibes!

MurphysMinder

Visit site
Lots of healing vibes coming his way. The trouble with pups of big breeds like that is they have such a lot of growing to do and can so easily knock themselves. My GSD pup had 2 spells before she was a year old when she was hopping lame after looning round, I was convinced she had elbow dysplasia, but elbows are clear and now she has grown up and muscled up she is fine (touch wood). Would agree if he is still lame tomorrow a trip to the vet wouldn't do any harm, but hopefully keeping him quiet will do the trick. Also have to say I love the fact that his face isn't too deeply wrinkled,is he working lines?

CorvusCorax

Justified & Ancient
Visit site
Too true, I am so paranoid about B - did you hear about him taking off from the top of the A-Frame yesterday
blush.gif
I am watching his legs like a hawk!!!

StarFell

Visit site
He came from a farm where they had hounds, but his mum and dad were the only two bloodhounds there, and I'm not sure if they worked them; I think they were just pets. He isn't KC registered or anything. I was a bit unsure about getting one as a pet but he is a little sweetheart, so nice natured and usually really laid back
smile.gif

StarFell

Visit site
Well, Jasper is still hopping about this morning, not as bad as last night, he just seems stiff today. We'll defintely be visiting the vets later! I'll let you all know how we get on
smile.gif