Net-Tex Gut Balancer

JLH85

Visit site
Has anyone tried above? My horse has been scoped for ulcers and vet couldn't decide if he had ulcers or not. He is being fed on Baileys No14 balancer and light chaff and is currently out 24/7 and is quite settled. We will be moving yard soon and am worried this may stress him and would like to give him a supplement to help his gut/digestion.

I was thinking of adding Net-Tex Gut Balancer or maybe NAF pink powder to his feed to see if it makes a difference. When stabled and in winter he will have hay 24/7.

Would appreciate any recommendations.

fuzzle

Visit site
I use gastroplus maintenance, i use this all year around but treated her ulcers with gastroplus first, This time last year she was nearly PTS this is the only stuff that worked for her, 12 months later she is happy horse out competing and i have never looked back xxx

JLH85

Visit site
I use gastroplus maintenance, i use this all year around but treated her ulcers with gastroplus first, This time last year she was nearly PTS this is the only stuff that worked for her, 12 months later she is happy horse out competing and i have never looked back xxx

Great to hear such a success story - I will definitely try this if we don't get on with Protexin - I've heard a lot of good things about gastro plus :)