Netflix help

HashRouge

Visit site
Lucifer is great.

How about Luther. ‘It’s the police. What police? The Police’....
Luther is really, really good. I'm tempted to go back and rewatch it actually! I was obsessed with it when I was at uni, there was a group of us who bonded over Luther and Being Human! I actually saw some of the first series of Luther being filmed but I didn't realise that's what it was as it wasn't out yet. It's the bit from the end of the first series where Alice and Luther are on Blackfriars Bridge - I used to walk across it on my way to and from uni and one day there was a film crew there filming a red headed woman and a tall, black man in a long coat. Wish I'd known what it was as I'd have paid more attention, but I'd never even heard of Idris Elba in those days!

faerie666

Visit site
The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance is amazing, especially if you like the old Jim Henson film. We also really enjoyed Humans, Locke and Key, iZombie and Altered Carbon recently. I really like Dark as well, but OH isn't a fan, so I'm watching it on my own.

TheHairyOne

Visit site
This is very timely, daughter is living me ATM (don't ask!) and we have access to her Netflix account. OH and I find it really difficult to find things we both like, generally enjoy tense thriller type things, any suggestions (sorry to jump the thread!)

Some good recs for this already and would agree with The Sinner (S1), Mindhunter also very watchable, Luther I loved, currently part way through binging The Fall and enjoying this a lot.

One thats not been mentioned that I found fascinating and brilliant was The Method. Russian police show.

MagicMelon

Visit site
We just finished The Fall recently, its got the guy from Fifty Shades so I was more than happy to watch it. Was good but we're still seething about the ending! We loved Norsemen which is funny. Loved Stranger Things.

Tally05

Visit site
Have you not seen the news about the film Cuties? I'm glad I don't have Netflix and after watching the dance scene from it I never will get it either it made me feel sick. Everyone is cancelling their subscriptions! X

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
I’ve become seriously addicted to Netflix since full lockdown here in Oz. I’ve managed to binge watch my way through no fewer than 18 different series.
I’ve just finished Sense8 which I absolutely loved (can’t get past that orgy scene ?). Amongst my other favourites were Grace and Frankie, You, Afterlife, Black Mirror, and the Umbrella Academy (Claus has to be my all time favourite character!). So dear friends, does anyone have any suggestions pretty please?
I need something to get me through what seems to be a never ending stage 4 lockdown here ?
your so lucky, I don't get anytime to watch a film all the way through without falling asleep through the lock down, due to working full time, and since i should be on holiday now round a pool in Cyprus, but still working

So worn out, I am jealous of those not working. I think I watched one or two movies only The Deep and Dolphin tail only not one series.

On that note off to feed the yard:(

dogatemysalad

Visit site
I have Netflix for their Korean and other East Asian dramas, but Netflix seems to be increasingly emboldened with both their political agenda and unsavoury child content. Really don't want to pay for this, so have just down loaded a couple of free, legal streaming services. So far, Viki has better translations and I'm told, doesn't cut out scenes like Netflix.