never seen it this way round

Blurr

Visit site
I had a cheese toastie from one that was converted to a cheese toastie trailer. Toastie was most excellent. Great use of an old trailer complete with cheese(y) jokes to read while you waited. It even lured the OH from the burger van. And I'm sure I've read about a gin based one (but that could be wishful thinking).

WelshD

Visit site
Chap near me has one that sells pizza complete with a full pizza oven - very popular

Embo

Visit site
On George Clarke's Amazing Spaces (Ch4 show), there was a woman who converted a 7.5t lorry into a 'portable boutique'. The old horse area was turned into a shop floor and the living was, well... where she lived!

Auslander

Visit site
Someone borrowed my lorry for a weekend, and turned the back into a stag party palace (thankfully it wasn't a permanent conversion) Apparently there was a stripper involved.
It came back full of straw, which I left down, as it seemed a waste not to use it, but I kept finding marshmallows every time I skipped it out! The mind boggles!

JillA

Visit site
My neighbour has been looking for one of the old flat fronted pony trailers to use as a mobile gardening equipment store, for a ride on mower among other things. Floor doesn't have to be as good as if it was going to take animals

chillipup

Visit site
You could call it 'thinking outside the box', (if it was a box and not a trailer) either way I think it's innovative and I do head straight for the fresh coffee stand as soon as I arrive at a show/fair/etc, you can't beat a good cappuccino. However, I'd be very pleased to see a G&T trailer too....mmmm sounds good for a sunny afternoon...;)

*hic*

village idiot :D
Visit site
My neighbour has been looking for one of the old flat fronted pony trailers to use as a mobile gardening equipment store, for a ride on mower among other things. Floor doesn't have to be as good as if it was going to take animals
That's precisely what I did. my big deck mower won't fit through the shed door so rather than spending to have the shed modified or buy a new shed I bought a cheap pony trailer. Now I have a machinery shed the mower lives in the pony trailer holds a supply of hay for the outlying field.

Deltaflyer

Visit site
Lady I know converted her trailer in to a burger van. It was easier to do it that way than to sell her trailer and buy an already converted van.

Feival

Visit site
I actually think it's a piss take, and I know for a fact trailers or stolen to be converted. There are far more things they can convert rather than horse trailers which people would happily buy, fix up and use for the intended purpose.

teddypops

Visit site
It is all the rage to convert horse trailers, I have seen lots of different uses from burger vans to bars. I recently sold my old rice trailer to someone who is going to make it into a mobile florist! On the subject of the price of that one on eBay, it looks fully up together and well kitted out so probably about the right price!

Equi

Visit site
An old horse box i refurbished was convereted into one of these. I sold it for £800 and its now worth thousands lol its not the actual box worth that though, its the business before anyone gets ideas.