Never trust what you see on the internet

P3LH

Visit site
A very British scenic photo of a well trained, merry little Pembroke corgi in a field making the most of a dry but cool morning.....the kind of ideal Saturday morning for a dog lover and lover of the British countryside....

The reality? I had barely taken the photo before she dashed off to immerse herself in a huge dollop of fox mess she noticed whilst I was taking the photo.

On our walk home, disgraced and with me not speaking to her, she clearly felt if she was in the doghouse she may as well go all out....as then dove into a huge pile of horse muck, that was probably as big as her, devouring half of it and going for au de equine in addition of au de Reynard.

Never believe what you see on the internet. Even the rough collie gents have ousted her for her smell.

ketchup at the ready.

Attachments

• 78F79B6A-FED8-4564-B40A-9303FED252B4.jpeg
    78F79B6A-FED8-4564-B40A-9303FED252B4.jpeg
    433.2 KB · Views: 31

DirectorFury

Visit site
On our walk home, disgraced and with me not speaking to her, she clearly felt if she was in the doghouse she may as well go all out....as then dove into a huge pile of horse muck, that was probably as big as her, devouring half of it and going for au de equine in addition of au de Reynard.
I did snort when I go this bit!

She's so gorgeous though, you can't stay mad at that little face! I'd love a corgi but I hear they're difficult and my dog training skills are not up to that challenge ;).

P3LH

Visit site
I did snort when I go this bit!

She's so gorgeous though, you can't stay mad at that little face! I'd love a corgi but I hear they're difficult and my dog training skills are not up to that challenge ;).
They come ready made with three modes ‘I’ll do it later’ ‘I’ll give it some consideration’ and ‘I’m not doing it’.

they are actually incredibly trainable, the issue is they are too clever (she is one of the brightest dogs I’ve ever encountered) and can/do outthink you, and without boundaries will use that cleverness to take charge of situations as they think things should be done.

Annette4

Visit site
Jack's favourite combo, he also added rotting seal once when out of a hack with me, which he proceeded throw up all over my car on the drive home.

I think I had a defective one though as his lordship was very easy to train. The issue was getting him to do anything when he knew I didn't have any rewards (which often resulted in him taking himself round our walking route ?‍♀️) so I just got used to having treats all all pockets at all times ?

P3LH

Visit site
Jack's favourite combo, he also added rotting seal once when out of a hack with me, which he proceeded throw up all over my car on the drive home.

I think I had a defective one though as his lordship was very easy to train. The issue was getting him to do anything when he knew I didn't have any rewards (which often resulted in him taking himself round our walking route ?‍♀️) so I just got used to having treats all all pockets at all times ?

The boys generally are like this I think! Madam’s sire is completely different to her (in type too, he’s more of the big teddy bear type imported from NZ...Dan is more ‘traditional’ but slight so the mating gave more bone to type as well as temperament) and the easiest going dog I’ve ever met. He has quite a lot of children, and it seems all of his daughters who are tri coloured conform to a certain personality!!!!