New Bridals?

jodiew

Visit site
Right i have decided that i want a new bridle, at the moment my horse as got a flash noseband, which he has had since i bought im, but when i had my lesson on Saturday we took it off and he seemed alot more comfortable without it.

He is a hunter type, so wanted something that would suit his size he is 17.2h has anyone seen any nice ones about?

Thanks

Jodie xx

Patricksmum

Visit site
This is a nice plain hunter bridle - do it in Full & XFull too -

http://www.dragonflysaddlery.co.uk/addto...&itemid=110
cool.gif

JessPickle

Visit site
I have a really nice jefferies bridle, with a flat cavesson noseband, that looks lovely on pickle who is 17.1hh forgot to mention I got it in extra full . I also bought him with a flash noseband then took it off!

Picture of my big man wearing his nice bridle (my dad is on him and is 6ft 3 hence pickle doesnt look huge!)

DSCN0577.jpg

fairhill

Visit site
I'm sure Pickle is related to Chloe somewhere down the line. She's also has an extra full jeffries bridle and loose ring waterford!

The sabre hunter bridles are very nice as well...

JessPickle

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I'm sure Pickle is related to Chloe somewhere down the line. She's also has an extra full jeffries bridle and loose ring waterford!

The sabre hunter bridles are very nice as well...

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHA great minds think alike!

jodiew

Visit site
oooohhh i really like both of them, that looks lovely on yor horse
smile.gif

Would one of these bridals be ok fro me to show him in?

JessPickle

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
oooohhh i really like both of them, that looks lovely on yor horse
smile.gif

Would one of these bridals be ok fro me to show him in?

[/ QUOTE ]

thank you

I expect it would be fine, but I am not an expert on this would wait for more experienced replies

Evadiva1514

Visit site
I bought a 'Fylde' bridle recently for my little cob. They were really helpful, you can choose exactly what width noseband, cheekpieces and browband and reins etc. The leather and quality is superb. Heres a piccie for you:

DSCF6982.jpg

There website is: www.fyldesaddlery.co.uk
grin.gif

Capriole

Visit site
i ordered a jeffries bridle end of feb from a mail order firm and most of it is still not here, they keep sending me the wrong size, colour and range and im getting really annoyed, but i can recommend the jeffies brand.
i ordered a range of matching parts to custom fit my horse and the parts that have arrived correctly are gorgeous

JessPickle

Visit site
Oh yeah you can get jefferies bridles in different parts of different sizes, so you may want a full size headpiece and a cob browband etc

Capriole

Visit site
my horse has a wide forehead and nose but not a big head, so i measured all his bits and ordered -

browband extra full size
headpiece cob size
cheeks cob size
noseband full size

no he's not deformed he's got a lovely head
smile.gif