New Equetech Denim Jods for the fuller figured amonst us !

FabulousFlynn'sMum

Visit site
Hi there, Just seen these in Rideaway catty and they apparently go up to size 38 ladies!!!! Anyway just wondering if anyone has a pair and what the fit is like?

I take a size 36 in their prima jods so was wondering whether the 36 in the denim ones would be the same. I am always on the look out for new jods cos I hate this 95% cotton that everyone seems to make now, I find they fade after about 3 washes and look shabby, I much prefer the nylon ribbed type or denim ones. I did try a pair of fuller fillies denim jods but the fit was terrible.

Thanks guys, any help would be much appreciated.

Luv Jayne xx

kombikids

Visit site
i can never find jods that fit either - they are either ok on waist (size 32/34) and then saggy on knees or vice versa so am interested in how you get on!

FabulousFlynn'sMum

Visit site
Hiya, I'll let you know when they arrive. The best jods for fit ive found are Robinsons own make, Requisite, I cant remember their name but if you look on their website, they are the ribbed nylon ones, go up to size 38 and come in quite a few colours, they are only about £21 too if I remember rightly.

Luv Jayne xx