New Farrier

Rockchick

Visit site
My horses were shod at the weekend by my new farrier (first time he'd done them) and I can honestly say (on first impressions) he's fantastic. he was brilliant with both of my horses - my gelding is fine to shoe but my mare is a little nervous due to a previous issue but he was so quiet and nice that she didnt "react" at all, her main issue is having toe clips "banged" on - she gets really on edge, but this farrier dealt with this in a different way that involved no "hammering in" of the toe clips - hence no stress whatsoever for my mare :)

He took a good hour to shoe each horse and really took his time to make sure all was ok

He's very reasonable priced too, was on time, polite, friendly and above all fantastic with the horses

Very happy owner and very happy horses :)

jboot96

New User
Visit site
Danny Morgan

I can fully reccommend him (if 1st impressions count) my 2 horses way of going have improved since and their feet look a lot better :)
Hello, Im looking for a new Farrier and i've heard good reports about `Danny Morgan` Im just wondering do you still use him and are you still happy with him if so.. ?

Please could you send me his number if he's still around to shoe hores.. ?

Thank you Joshua.. :)

chloeindia

New User
Visit site
I have been having Danny Morgan for over a year now and i am very please with his work. my horse can be quite a hand full with the farrier and i have been through so many to find one that she really likes. he is always on time and if is ever going to be late rings me and lets me know the new time. he takes pride and care in his work making sure that every shoe is to the best of his ability. also his prices are amazing and are the cheapest i have seen for ages considering he is one of the best farriers out there. i would recommend him to anybody as his skills are out of this world. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
(p.s you have got to appreciate the good looks which goes well with his talent ;))

Beans1

Visit site
Don't know whether you have seen the Farriers Pages website, they have a 'commend a farrier' page, I think its a great idea and this is exactly the sort of thing they are wanting to hear about...