New filly foal by Damsey

volatis

www.volatis.co.uk
Just after dawn this morning, Dee foaled on day 329. She's an old pro at this foaling thing so popped her out no problems and cleansed. A filly by Damsey (unfortunatly the stud website is down so I cant link to his webpage) http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/damsey

She's a tall girl, so still a bit bent (in the ear department :lol:) but looks like Dee has done a great job again. I love that mare!

No name yet - so suggestions if you feel inspired
Name has to be Volatis De.....

So far I like
Delta
Destiny
Delana
Deja Vu

Bananaman

www.teamtorrent.co.uk
Gorgeous!
smile.gif

How about Delightful.........'cos she is!
smile.gif

stolensilver

Visit site
She is absolutely gorgeous! Dee Dee has excelled herself again. Shame she's a filly though. You're going to be tempted to keep her. ;-)

volatis

www.volatis.co.uk
stolensilver, I am already rapping myself over the knuckles as I mustn't keep any foals this year. But I am so excitied about her.

Meg2 - lovely that you have seen Damsey. I first saw him on video as a 4yo and thought 'wow'. He is such a neat stamp and very articulate mover in his joints so I thought he'd suit Dee a treat as she does tend to throw big foals, and looks like this is going to be another tall one! I cant wait to see how she develops over the next few weeks.

I think her name might end up being Delta as apparently that is the fourth letter of the Greek alphabet and she is the 4th foal Dee has produced for us, and her star looks like the Delta symbol.

stolensilver

Visit site
I knew you'd be tempted to keep her.
smile.gif
Why fight it? Her name of course is Destiny.
wink.gif

Seriously though she is gorgeous. Dee Dee produces the most wonderful youngstock. And they all seem to be coloured!

volatis

www.volatis.co.uk
You are a bad influence! Dee is amazing isnt she. Her first two foals got the colour from their sire, but the 3 solid stallions I have bred her to, she has produced colour every time. A bit of luck I guess.
I still want to retain Jack as a stallion prospect (Dee's 08 foal) so I shouldnt keep both....