New Forest Ponies in SE

fraza_m

Visit site
I have recently recieved by tb x wb mare back from her loan home and is currently living out and wanted a companion to live out 24/7.
I would like to visit the New Forest Sales, however im in Kent and it is a fair distance espically for some of the less handled ponies.
Does anyone know of any dealers or anyone in the South East who deals with New Forest Ponies?
And I know a lot of people praise New Forest Ponies, are they suitable companions and low maintance?
Thanks

ttt

Visit site
Sorry, don't know any breeders or dealers in the SE but Foresters are excellent ponies. Have you tried Horsemart/Horsequest/Horsedeals?

Jade2007

Visit site
I think Horsemart has a virus so steer clear for a while.

All of the NF ponies I have had have been absolutly lovely
smile.gif
And all the ones I have known have also been angels, although I have no doubt that there will be some out there that are badly behaved.

x

Visit site
Hi. I live in the New Forest & would be happy to help you find a pony. Being new to this forum I do not know how to PM you.
Sorry not a computor expert!!

Charlie77

Visit site
i bought a lovely reg NF from Ashford Horse sales in June, a yearling to keep my other yearling company she is lovely only paid just over £200 for her she was bred by a family in Ashford. i know when i bought her he said he had another couple at home.

fraza_m

Visit site
Thanks everyone.
The only problem with going to the new forest sales are the transport back, I dont feel confident enough bringing a not very well handled pony back all that way.
Charlie77 I think the local sales might have to be the best bet, I will just have to be careful!!
Ladytat I have PM'd u.