New Herd Member after a sad goodbye

JoannaC

Visit site
Lost my 25year old suddenly at the end of October, I'm surprisingly at peace with it as he was great age and lived the life of riley the last few years. He still moved well and was a good weight so it came as a shock despite his age but he coliced in the night and needed operating so wasn't going to put him through that at his age. Pic taken in the Summer.

Bo 25 yrs old.jpg

On a happier note I now have a mini version in Blue Cross Pocoyo who joined the girls this week and has settled in nicely. Such a sweet polite little pony with a hint of cheekiness. Got to love a Section A :)

Pocoyo stable.JPGPocoyo field.JPGPocoyo.JPGSettled.JPG

misst

Visit site
Your lad was stunning. The mini will keep you busy - every section A I've known has been a little toad - but in a lovely way :).

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
Lost my 25year old suddenly at the end of October, I'm surprisingly at peace with it as he was great age and lived the life of riley the last few years. He still moved well and was a good weight so it came as a shock despite his age but he coliced in the night and needed operating so wasn't going to put him through that at his age. Pic taken in the Summer.

View attachment 60649

On a happier note I now have a mini version in Blue Cross Pocoyo who joined the girls this week and has settled in nicely. Such a sweet polite little pony with a hint of cheekiness. Got to love a Section A :)

View attachment 60650View attachment 60651View attachment 60652View attachment 60653
you do love your greys don't you :). like others your 25 year does not look it. I lost 2 to colic., I know how tragic it is. I too love a welsh A and have a cheeky but stroppy welsh A myself.