New horse arrived!

MumofWhiz

Visit site
Not sure if you remember but a few weeks ago I posted on here saying me and my friend were going to be looking for a horse for her to buy and me to share. Well after being bucked off one candidate (don't ask - still got the bruise to prove it) I am pleased to let you know that a beautiful 7yo Irish Draught mare entered our lives this afternoon and she is simply stunning and we're both in love with her already! We drove a long way to view her - she was with MPF Horse Talent who I can highly recommend - but she was worth it. Will let you all know how she goes but initial impressions are that she's amazingly laid back, very sweet, kind and was happy enough around us to lie down in her stable whilst we were looking over the door. Having new saddle fitted on Tuesday then will be able to start doing a few little bits and bobs with her; for the moment just enjoying us getting to know each other. Happy days!!

Cecile

Visit site
Congratulations, I love posts like yours the excitement is so infectious
No need for an alarm clock for you tomorrow, you will probably be pacing the floor waiting for daylight :)

MumofWhiz

Visit site
Tried unsuccessfully to do this - got photos on Photobucket. Anyone know which link to use and how to do it please? In my defence I have been up since 5.05 this morning!!

Ambers Echo

Still wittering on
Visit site
Congratulations. Happy New Horse day! 2 of my friends bought horses from MPF Horse Talent and they are both fantastic.

limestonelil

Visit site
Thanks for persevering with getting those photos on. She looks beautiful and has a very kind air. Roll on spring and riding in sunshine.

JJS

Visit site
Breggey is beautiful! She reminds me of my favourite horse when I was a teen taking lessons at my local riding school (also an ID, if I remember rightly).

Bernster

Visit site
Harrruummmmp. Stomps off in huff as cannot see the photos- Congratulations by the way :). You sound soo happy x

Same here, can't see them, but I commented on your post and am v pleased you found one. I hope you have a lot of fun together. Look forward to regular updates!.

Mrs B

Visit site
Wah!!!! Can't see the pictures of the pretty pony ... *stamps foot*

(Congratulations! I hope you both have years of fun with her :) )

MumofWhiz

Visit site
Grrrrr .... where have they gone! Will see what I can do about it but am a bit of a numpty on technology. Will do my best for you, she is gorgeous :)

Last edited:

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
i cant see the pics either. photobucket wont let you post unless you have paid. i use tinypic, its really easy (got to be for me as i am an oldie)

MumofWhiz

Visit site
Let's give this a try - thanks for the top tip Splashgirl45!

311l26c.jpg

2629owp.jpg

b6agi8.jpg

MumofWhiz

Visit site
Thanks - she already has a stable stain on her head where she obviously squirmed her head into her poo!! Never had a grey before .....