NEW HORSE!!!!!!

PapaFrita

pilar-larcade.com
Spaniel, he's absolutely gorgeous!! Well done you!!
smile.gif

Tia

Visit site
Aww Spaniel he is absolutely lovely!! What fantastic dapples he has and beautiful mane and tail. I hope he proves to be as wonderful as he looks and you have a wonderful time with him.
smile.gif

Lucy_Ally

Visit site
Aw Spaniel, he is lovely. What a nice colour and stamp of horse. Good luck with him.

Springy sends her best as well (although she still thinks you should have chosen her!
wink.gif
). xx

Sooty

Visit site
Have now had a proper look through all the photos, and am struck by what a poseur he is! Always got an eye on the camera
grin.gif
He is super, and I am really looking forward to hearing how you get on with him. He fills his stable! He doesn't look as huge standing next to you as I thought he would. He just looks gorgeous.

spaniel

Visit site
Oddly enough, for a big horse, he doesnt feel 'big'.

I think its because he doesnt have legs up to his armpits and is quite short lengthways. All the bulk is in the middle (and he spends all his time trying to keep that bit full with hay or grass!).

Sooty

Visit site
Well if he is anything like the IDs I know he will never go lame and doesn't need as much food as you would think for something that huge! I think you sit quite low on them, if that makes sense - although the withers don't look prominent, they are quite high, so they don't feel as huge as they sound. Looking forward to some ridden pics though. Did I already say that? Heading towards 30 and the brain is seizing...
tongue.gif
Your descrption of his build sounds familiar, although I fill mine with other things...

katelarge

Visit site
sigh...I always wanted a dapple grey ID...

(have a white Appy BTW)

He is SOOOOOPER sexy and those ID legs...swoon!

Keep us posted!