New horse!!

FinnishLapphund

There's no cow on the ice
Visit site
If you can find a companion that can be ridden (or driven), but doesn't need to be it every day, that offers you more options than if you have one that is completely non ridden.

But do you regularly have the time to some days ride 2 horses? Do you have someone else who could regularly help you ride the companion? Would you be able to sometimes bring the other horse along on rides as a lead horse to help keep up it's condition? Would a sharer for the companion be an option?
If the answers are 4 No's, then maybe a non ridden companion is what would actually suit your situation better.

Haha123

Visit site
If you can find a companion that can be ridden (or driven), but doesn't need to be it every day, that offers you more options than if you have one that is completely non ridden.

But do you regularly have the time to some days ride 2 horses? Do you have someone else who could regularly help you ride the companion? Would you be able to sometimes bring the other horse along on rides as a lead horse to help keep up it's condition? Would a sharer for the companion be an option?
If the answers are 4 No's, then maybe a non ridden companion is what would actually suit your situation better.
I defo have to time to have another ridden one but I just can’t be spending loads of money on something that won’t be my main competition horse