New Joules rugs - what think ye?

hezza1

Visit site
Very nice, now I'm thinking do i need a new rug ,which of course i don't but then again i don't have a spotty one mmmm.
grin.gif

brightmount

Visit site
They are very very wrong. Imagine a field full of horses in these rugs - how long before the Environmental Health Officers arrive to quarantine for horsepox!

Nosey

Visit site
Love Joules stuff but don't think it transfers v well to horse gear...but then i am boring and traditional and think horse stuff should all be in plain and sensible colours!

Ludi-doodi

photobucket.com
QR
But what weight is it? I know they say it's inbetweener but what do they mean by that. Weatherbeeta already do a medium light (100gsm fill) is this the same or heavier?

ru-fi-do

Visit site
I like the look of them, but I'm unsure of how the quality would fair, if i'm spending that much on a rug I'd rather buy what I know is of good quality. Polka dot, cow print.... wonder what will be next, zebra print!
grin.gif

teapot

Visit site
They're definitely made by Weatherbeeta as that's who has made the dog rug they've done this season. The quality is exactly the same as any normal Weatherbeeta rug from what I've seen of the dog rug

annret

Visit site
600D for £70? Eh...MASSIVE NO. If you want a fashion rug, Amigos are great prices for the same spec but their leakage issues show that buying this rug as a daily rug would IMHO lead to a hell of a lot of frustration.