New kitten

Clydiegirl

Visit site
I'm going to view a Maine Coon kitten this weekend and all going well will be bringing him home, but I'm stuck on a name. I'm not one for waiting on their personality coming out i like to name them asap but I have absolutely no idea for this 1 at all. I already have Floyd, Zemi, Luna, Ludo and Elfie and a dog called Sage and have a preferance for "different" names. Can't have Willow, Pixie, Noodles, Niko or Pebbles as they've already been used. Any suggestions?FB_IMG_1564783037256.jpg

Last edited:

dogatemysalad

Visit site
He has a very thoughtful expression beyond the total gorgeousness of himself. I had a similarly marked cat whose name was Tiger but he was always known as Toggy.

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
he is gawguss !!!!

how about shadow, basil, rudi, blizzard. womble, raffa. trying to think of unusual names for a cat is not easy, when felix is at the front of my mind....

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
Looks like a Tufty to me.

The last Maine Coon I saw was in the arms of a huge bloke. He had his front paws hooked over the man's shoulder and his bottom was sat in the man's hands at his waist. I wonder how big yours will grow? I'd love one!

PS isn't it nice that this less prudish version of the forum now lets us call a Maine Coon a Maine Coon?

Finlib

Visit site
I have a half Main e Cook named Igor it really suits him I have had Vladimir Boris Sergei Kasimir Pushkin really like Russian names for cats.

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
I'm going to view a Maine Coon kitten this weekend and all going well will be bringing him home, but I'm stuck on a name. I'm not one for waiting on their personality coming out i like to name them asap but I have absolutely no idea for this 1 at all. I already have Floyd, Zemi, Luna, Ludo and Elfie and a dog called Sage and have a preferance for "different" names. Can't have Willow, Pixie, Noodles, Niko or Pebbles as they've already been used. Any suggestions?View attachment 35070

Oh my goodness he is extremely cute I adore his ear tufts he is a little bundle of fluff!!! I have Ragdolls which are a large breed but Maine Coons are supposed to be even bigger. His ears are superb