**new Le Mieux**

holeymoley

Visit site
It is nice, but wouldn't suit mine. I have a Tangerine one I bought on a whim for Halloween/Autumn and I'm not a great lover, keep meaning to sell it!

My fig arrived. Very nice! A bit more of a richer colour than the plum and seems to match in with my navy coat and hat silk.

Squeak

Visit site
I resisted Lemieux for years but bought TWO saddlecloths earlier this month and have to admit I'm rather enjoying them. I wasn't impressed with the first colours they released for this year but I quite like the apricot...

holeymoley

Visit site
Finally got all mine together- spot the odd one out!

From top-
Blush Pink
Lavender
Blackcurrant
Plum
Wisteria
Corn Blue
Bluebell
Orange - Sorbet? Tangerine ?

Attachments

• Publication1.jpg
    Publication1.jpg
    424 KB · Views: 35

holeymoley

Visit site
The orange!

I tend to go for pastel colours or darker bolds like plum, blackcurrent. Orange was a spur of the moment second hand buy off of ebay as I thought it would look good in the Autumn with the orange leaves. I do have a good photo but itโ€™s never been used since, it clashes with my black tack ๐Ÿ˜‚

Barton Bounty

If you heard the rumours it is probably true ๐Ÿ˜‚
The orange!

I tend to go for pastel colours or darker bolds like plum, blackcurrent. Orange was a spur of the moment second hand buy off of ebay as I thought it would look good in the Autumn with the orange leaves. I do have a good photo but itโ€™s never been used since, it clashes with my black tack ๐Ÿ˜‚
โ€˜I take it you have a mareโ€™ lmao โ€ฆ

I love the orange, i just pick what I like, Ill put Orbi or BB in pink blue green whatever I think suits lol